Friday, March 15, 2013

How can a person protect themselves?

The most effective way to protect yourself against HIV is to stay abstinent. Avoiding the exchange of blood, semen, and vaginal fluids will make it impossible to acquire HIV. However, it is possible to be born with HIV or acquire it from breast milk.

Condoms have the same amount of protection against HIV as they do against pregnancy and other STDs. They don't always work.

Always get tested. Even if your partner assures you that they do not have HIV, they have no way of knowing for sure. Asking your partner to get tested is a sure way of knowing that they are healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate Dr AKHIGBE, my name is LAURIE HUGHES. Dr. AKHIGBE, happiness is over, I never think that I would be cured of the HIV virus. Dr. AKHIGBE did it for me. HIV-under-under-death-HIV-HIV-HIV-Is from 2 years ago, I had spent a lot of money every day going to church. residence. The constant checks were my hobby until I was faithful, I saw a testimonial about how Dr. AKHIGBE had been diagnosed HIV-positive on the Internet by HIV on the Internet. for him, he asked me to do some things that I did, he told me that he would treat me as a doctor, I was released from the deadly disease, so far no HIV in me, it is simply asked to display the testimony of the world, I do not know what to say, all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE's father is great, I owe him in return. If you encounter a similar problem, simply send him an email at drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or his mobile phone number at +2348142454860. It can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS. drrealakhigbe@gmail.com ... or what APP .. + 2348142454860 he is a really good and honest man.

    ReplyDelete